Virtual Bass Guitar Virtual Bass Guitar

Great Idea

Horribly executed. Just 'lol' at the design of the whole thing and the tabs not fully matching the music. Nice try dude, but it's too small and finicky. Try again but make the bass bigger!

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Fantastic

Loved it. Well done and congrats on FP.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Brilliant

Well worth a play

First timer First timer

"This is useful for timing something."

lol, so is a stopwatch! :)

Pillage the Village Pillage the Village

Fantastic

Very addictive, which is exactly the point in making these games I imagine!

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

I liked it

Quite interesting, I liked that each game was different. I probably missed something obvious which was a quick way around it, but I didn't think it was worth clicking the button 1,000 times so I stopped at that point.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

I love it

This game is so addictive! Unfortunately though half way through my 8th level or something the soda gun broke and wouldnt let me reset it or anything :(

April is clearly Angelina Jolie! :)

GS

JohnnySedona responds:

That's a drag. If that ever happens again, you can save the game and reload your browser window- that's a pain in the ass, though.

Angelina's a good guess- check out my profile blog for the answer...

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Amazing

I can't beleive somebody actually pulled this off in Flash. I had no idea it was even possible. Well I love the original game and I love this too. Good job!

GS

flash tutorial 04 flash tutorial 04

Nice work...

...but Bush = communist? lol. Keep flashin! Master!

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

Sorry

Sorry mate but I didn't really like it, it's not like it's been badly done though, it just didn't keep me happy. Some background music might have made it more interesting. The reason I didn't enjoy it is that some of the things you could add to the car weren't really very noticeable and didn't make it look that much cooler. But in the end, it got to the front page for a reason so good work anyway. I gave you a 3/5. Keep Flashin! MASTER!